1. One movie that made you laugh: Hot Fuzz
2. One movie that made you cry: Two Brothers Don't like to see animals hurt, though I love gore movies with humans getting hurt.
3. One movie you loved when you were a child: The Black Hole
4. One movie that you have seen more than 10 times: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
5. One movie you've seen multiple times in the theater: Batman saw it and Last Crusade four times each in the summer of 1989.
6. One movie you walked out on: Stopped watching Chicago after 15 minutes on dvd.
When I was six I got scared during this 3d movie, Spacehunter, and made my dad take me out.
7. One movie that you can and do quote from: Repo Man
8. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it: Just One of the Guys
9. One movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to watching yet: Sunset Blvd.
10. One movie you hated: Moulin Rouge!
11. One movie that scared you: Prince of Darkness
12. One movie that made you happy: Evil Dead II
13. One movie that made you miserable: Two Brothers
14. One movie musical for which you know all the lyrics to all the songs: Hedwig and the Angry Inch
15. One movie that you have been known to sing along with: Top Secret!
16. One movie you would recommend that everyone see: 2001: A Space Odyssey
17. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with:
|Judy Davis|| starring as||Joan, the mom, in Children of the Revolution|
18. One actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie: Brad Dourif
19. One actor that would make you less likely to see a movie: Tom Cruise
20. One of the last movies you saw: Hot Fuzz on dvd. Quantum of Solace in the theatre.
21. One of the next movies you hope to see: The Day the Earth Stood Still